San Diego Community College District
Position Number: 011828
Position Type: Classified
Applications are currently being accepted for Technical Analyst position in the IT Applications Programming team, located at 9315 Hillery Drive, San Diego, CA 92126. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Selected candidate must be willing to adjust work days/hours based on the department's needs.
Please note that an employee may be transferred to any site at the option of the Chancellor.
Recent, broad and extensive experience in the following areas:
- At least 5 yrs. working as a Technical Analyst, Systems Analyst or Technical Liaison supporting a higher education Finance/HR/Campus Solutions ERP, preferably PeopleSoft applications.
- At least 2 yrs. working with various database management systems and ability to map data conversion requirements, including working with SQL data and writing queries in SQL and other query tools such as PeopleSoft Query.
- Working with end user department staff to identify and write detailed functional specifications and test plans.
- Working with programming staff and writing detailed programming specifications and testing of application changes.
- Managing projects and writing and maintaining project plans in Microsoft Project or similar tool.
- Maintain work lists and project plans and provide weekly reports to managers and end-user departments.
- Respond to inquiries from primary department of support, end-user departments, and/or external agencies
- Understanding Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel.
Training and Experience:
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to a bachelors degree.
- Equivalent experience should include a minimum of 3 years PeopleSoft or ERP experience.
Range H ($6,037.11- $10,079.17) per month based on the current Supervisory and Professional Employees Association - Salary Schedule B
Initial salary placement is commensurate with related experience and promotional rules. The District offers a comprehensive fringe benefit package including employer paid: medical, dental, and vision plans; sick and vacation leave; and opportunities for professional development. Initial Salary Placement, Promoted or transferred employees will be placed as specified in the SPAA - Supervisory & Professional Administrators Association Handbook. This position is FLSA Exempt and may not accrue overtime. A temporary probationary period will be applied to the employee entering this assignment. The SDCCD Employment Web Page provides a link to employee collective bargaining agreements and handbooks, and more information about terms and conditions of employment to include salary and benefits.
To apply, visit: https://www.sdccdjobs.com
All applicants must have demonstrated cultural competency and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency